I’ve been working hard at getting my work out there and I finally feel that I am starting to get noticed (and appreciated). In the last 2 months these are the good things that have happened for me:
My paintings have been accepted into 2 separate shows at the Cambridge Artist Association:
- Vintage Slip was accepted to the Bodies Show
- Visceral: Released, my encaustic painting, was accepted to their 2021 Members Prize Show
Also my work was also accepted to 3 of the Newburyport Artist Association shows:
- Member Jury show Part l Visceral: Frozen and Visceral: Forgotten
- Member Juried show Part II La Bailaora de Flamenco which won 1st Place in Oils
- Love Poems and Divorce Decree was accepted into the Love is Love Show
AND… one last thing.
I have written an article on encaustics for the online magazine Wax Fusion titled Without Restraints. I am happy to say that it will be featured in their Spring 2021 which will be available on May 1 2021. I’ll let you know when it goes live.